If you ever wondered what damage LLC shell companies can do to neighborhoods, look no further. Thanks to Reader Rusty for sharing these two examples of how property flipping can destroy homes and communities.
As you can see, due to the continued neglect by their owners, there’s not much left of these two homes beyond the front facades, and 1421 has an emergency demolition sign on it.
Property Address: 1419 E Eager Street, Baltimore, MD 21205
Current Owner: B55, LLC, 1874 Catsouqua Road, #430, Allentown, PA 18109 (Address is a mailbox in a UPS store, not an actual office.)
Resident Agent for B55, LLC: Keith French, Blue Star Properties, 3604 Eastern Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21224
- DRR-ETS, LLC (Resident agent is disbarred attorney Anthony DeLaurentis, same address as B55 LLC, above.)
- Furley Capital, LLC (Resident agent is Milton Tillman, recently convicted of wire fraud and tax evasion charges.)
- FTG Investments, LLC (Resident agent is Thomas Giorgilli, multiple criminal convictions and foreclosures.)
Property Address: 1421 E Eager Street, Baltimore, MD 21205
Current Owner: Atdlake, LLC, 1950 Butler Pike, #166, Conshohocken, PA 19428 (Address is a post office box in a UPS store, not an actual office).
Resident Agent: See Keith French, above.
- Land Research Associates, LLC (Resident agent is John Reiff, disbarred attorney and business partner of Anthony DeLaurentis, above. Address is the same as Keith French and DRR-ETS, LLC above.)
- 1421 East Eager Street, LLC (Resident agent is Daryl Fryer.)