Don’t let your home go to auction — there is legal help available!
The Pro-Bono Resource Center of Maryland, along with MVLS, is holding three community workshops where lawyers will discuss both foreclosure and tax sales. If you’re behind on your water bill or property tax, don’t wait until it’s too late — find out what your rights are, and what options you have. There are three sessions:
- March 21, 2015, 9 AM to 3 PM
- Poly-Western High School, 1400 W Cold Spring Lane, Baltimore, MD 21209
- April 9, 2015, 10 AM to 2 PM
- Urban Business Center, 1200 W Baltimore Street, Baltimore, MD 21223
- April 15, 2015, 3 PM to 7 PM
- Enoch Pratt Library, Southeast Anchor Branch, 3601 Eastern Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21224
For more information, and to register for the workshops, please call 443-703-3052.